jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

9. 2013


Tsuki...sleeping?
Overall, I think that I had a very…neutral year. Among the good things that happened in my life is that I could have a new pet in January, a ferret named Tsukihi (by the way, that means fire of the moon). Even though she is a really messy, spoiled, and doesn’t even hear my scolding, I love her. I believe this is the most important good thing in the year because I love animals and I have always wanted to have a ferret.












Another good thing is that it was a good year academically. This semester was especially good, with a few exceptions, because I liked almost all my classes, and that lead me to think what specialty I am going to take. Also, I had good grades overall.





Something like this, but with less  money xD
Finally that last good thing is that I live alone now. Even though I have to lives with roommates in my previous house, it was annoying because I didn’t choose with whom to live, and there was someone that bothered me.




Pinina sleeping


About the bad things…I could name two which affected me. One was to end my relationship with my partner, which lasted about three years, but I would prefer not to talk about it. The other thing is that my cat named Pinina died. I am really sad and I think I will never get past it, because she had been with my since I had memory and was family to me. The thing I most regret about it is that I never got the chance to say goodbye to her, because she died two weeks before I could go to my house in Coquimbo.






I don’t really recall any achievements (except breeding some good pokemon in pokemon X? xD), and I would want to work in something before the end of the year, because I need the money.


Well, I think that’s it, see you next week. J

1 comentario:

  1. I love your ferret <3 When you upload some video on facebook about her I´m always laugh :)

    ResponderEliminar