jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

1.Where do I want to travel?


I have traveled to a lot of places before, like Uruguay, Brasil or Argentina, but I really want to travel someday to Japan, hopefully in the next years. Since I was a kid, I liked to watch Anime after school, which was broadcasted in Chilevision channel. That drove me to gradually like the Japanese culture, including music, language, video games, and many others things about it in the following years. The Japanese culture is very interesting because it has a long history and many  catchy points like their participation in the world war two, the contrast of the advanced technology of their cities and the landscape full of vegetation of the country, their religious structures like the Shinto temples, and their polite and generally shy behaviour with the liberation of their imagination, desires (in all ambits, even sexual) and their feelings among other things through the art of Manga, Animation series, Novels and Movies, which I think it’s interesting from the point of view of psychology. I plan to go with my best friend who is studying Japanese so that I will not be so lost in the country, and visit as many places as I can (Although I will definitely go to Ikebukuro, a great market district of tokyo which focuses on things like electronic appliances, anime, manga and games). Thank you for reading! 

2 comentarios:

  1. I´m so jealous because I want to visit so countries like you! (Throw you into a well)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are right! The Japanese culture is very interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar