jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

2. My guilty pleasure? Videogames D:

Well, I can’t say that it is a guilty pleasure, because I don’t feel guilty at all haha, but is the thing that’s approaches more to that term. Why I consider it a guilty pleasure? Basically, because it takes a lot of my free time in my daily life, and even affects me in my studies and grades at some times, because I dedicate more time to have fun with a new game than to study for a test or a work. I usually play more than one game at the same time, and I can play them for hours without boring. There are some days that I have played literally all day, non-stop! Games like de Ace attorney saga (A law game with investigations of cases) or Fire emblem saga (An RPG which is settled in a fantasy world) can entertain me for weeks, and I play them with passion until I finish them, so I might have a problem with that… but I don’t worry a lot, haha. Well, the game that entertains me the most is Pokemon, since I grew up with that game (and the anime that was broadcasted in Chilevision). I like the exciting wait for the new game, the spoilers that come before the game official release, the new modes of combat in the new generation of Pokemon, and many others things like that. They make me happy, but I must admit that it’s a little embarrassing when there is no one to share my joy, so it’s kind a guilty pleasure. Well, thanks for reading and see you next week! 


A tribute of many Nintendo games by Luis Carrasquillo 

3 comentarios:

  1. ajajajja well, sometimes I get cought in video games, the last video game that I played was uncharted 3 (ps3) and I finished in two days (4 hours playing each day). I really think that videogames can be addictive sometimes. The only rol game that I played was final fantasy seven.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love pokemon, the anime and the games. We shared the same guilty pleasure

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am gamer too, and a pokemon trainer since I was 10 years old. Yes, what a "coincidence". I need to buy a 3DS soon... but I have no money. What a sad time.

    ResponderEliminar